[NEohioPAL] To Theatre Dog Lovers (the Min Pins)

Leigh Angela lovetolaugh at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 11 09:45:24 PDT 2009

I'm replying to the list in case anyone else finds themself in a similar predicament. The shelters are too full right now to take in such cases. They are ordinarily too full due to overpopulation caused by failure to spay/neuter and sad cases like this, but the foreclosure crisis has put even more stress on the shelters.

But to the original poster, please put the puppies on PetFinder.com if you have not already done so. If not in Ohio, someone somewhere is looking for a Min Pin or two.

There is also a Min Pin rescue help site at: http://www.minpinrescue.org/

If you also do a google search for more Min Pin rescue organization and find some that are states away, there are many dog driving volunteer networks made up of people who drive dogs to foster homes and shelters in their spare time out of the kindness of their hearts.

And finally, I was going to plug my online pet lovers gift shop here anyway so I'll use this opportunity to do so. I can post this situation on my blog if the original poster wishes. I'm a local singer who has branched out online with my passion for pets: http://www.GoFetchGifts.com

Good luck everyone!