[NEohioPAL] KENT STATE UNIVERSITY THEATRE/MUSIC ALUMNI REUNION - NYC 2009

Thom Haneline thomhaneline at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 12 08:58:42 PDT 2009

This is from the KSU Theatre Alumni site on Facebook -

"OK folks--let's make it official so everyone can plan ahead--

We'll have our Kent State University Theatre/Music alums reunion on Saturday, June 13, 2009 here in Manhattan!

Ken Parks will stop by the Bullmoose next week to check out the availability of an upstairs space, but if anyone has other suggestions for a place to meet, feel free to contact Ken on Facebook or send a message to Thom Haneline and he will forward it. What we're looking for is a public space, separate enough for our gang (25-40+? the more the merrier)to mingle away from "outsiders" and food/drink available. We'll also set a time later, but we figure since it's a Saturday, we can make it early enough, say sixish? that everyone can have a good visit and those who live in CT/NJ or environs can still get home at a reasonable hour. Of course, they may have to throw some of us out to get us to leave!

Even though it's still a long way off, we're psyched already!!"