[NEohioPAL] [NEOHIOPAL] NEED NON-WORKING HEART MONITOR FOR SCHOOL PLAY

Dale Van Niel dvanniel at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 12 08:46:35 PDT 2009

I am directing the junior high play at St. Brendan School in North Olmsted titled "American Idle".  I am in need of a non-working heart monitor or some piece of medical equipment that looks like a heart monitor.  I would prefer it to have lots of dials and knobs and a large screen, if possible. The play goes into tech rehearsals on Monday, March 16 and will perform on March 20 and 21.  I will pick up and return.  Please contact Dale Van Niel at dvanniel at hotmail.com with any leads or suggestions.  Thanks!
Hotmail® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast.  Find out more.