[NEohioPAL] Dance, art, photo studio of rehearsal

Bruce & Catherine Seifert joyfulnoisepro at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 17 14:32:16 PDT 2009

We have 1 premium rehersal space left at Venue Studios. Includes, separate HVAC, electric, seprate ADT alarm, private parking, 24 hour access. This brand new, studio is soundproof and carpeted. Tenant also has access to our state-of -the-art audio and video studios and our 200 seat showcase theater. All this for $250 per month. Also available: office suit, with one 22' x 20' main office, 12' x 10' lobby two 10' x 10 offices, seprate ground floor enterence, ADT alarm, HVAC and restroom. Great for small business or band rehearsal. VERY REASONABLE. 'For more details go to: gtrvenue.com or call Bruce at (216) 926-6560