[NEohioPAL] Cleveland music agency Jerry Bruno Productions - latest news

Leigh Angela lovetolaugh at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 23 11:16:42 PDT 2009

Our latest newsletter is out.  Headlines include:

- One of our artists (Sherena Wynn) will be opening for a 2009 Rock Hall Inductee
- One of our bands (TCB) has an amazing new female singer who has already signed a record deal and toured the country
- Memorial golf outing for the late Chris Telzerow, former Jerry Bruno Orchestra keyboardist and founding Cleveland member of Howl at the Moon.

Plus blog posts regarding wedding etiquette, father-daughter dances, Billy Hufsey and more!

Link to the newsletter:
http://community.icontact.com/p/jerrybruno/newsletters/jerrybruno/posts/rock-n-roll-hall-of-fame-new-tcb-vocalist-chris-telzerow-memorial-golf-outing

Jerry Bruno Productions represents the finest professional musical artists,
from Bands and DJs to classical, ceremony, and jazz musicians for every occasion.

Twitter: @JerryBruno