[NEohioPAL] Something Dada - Going Strong to the Hole

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Tue Mar 24 09:04:15 PDT 2009

Spring has officially sprung, and we know that means one thing... March Madness! As hoops fever infects the nation, we at Something Dada are not immune. We're monitoring  brackets, we're talking odds, we're having spirited debates as to which mascots could take other mascots.

But man cannot live on basketball alone. (Well, except for pretty much everyone in the NBA....) But man cannot live on WATCHING basketball alone. You might develop a crick in your neck from turning your head left to right as the ball goes up and down the court... and when they do that screen-in-screen thing where there are like 17 games on at once? You're liable to go cross-eyed!

So take a fast break from the TV and come on out to catch a Something Dada show. The drive to the key of comedy will invigorate you more than a cooler of Gatorade over the head.

Something Dada. Nothin' but net.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times:

Friday March 27, 2009
8:00 PM
Saturday March 28, 2009
8:00 PM

Friday April 3, 2009
8:00 PM
Saturday April 4, 2009
8:00 PM

All tickets just $10

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows. We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all). If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at  info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114