[NEohioPAL] Avon Scam? Performers Earn Income w/ Flexible Schedule

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 26 11:49:21 PDT 2009

And to put in my two cents here, there are plenty of legitimate networking and affiliate companies out there. One of the biggest companies to do it is Amazon.com...their tremendous growth was due largely to their affiliate program that allowed customers to sell Amazon products in their own online store and pocket a percentage of the income. Network marketing companies are a great way for businesses to grow, and a legitimate way for people to make money. What is the difference between an Avon rep making a commission off of each product they sell and a car salesman or advertising rep who make commissions off the products they sell?

The reason most of these places get a bad rap is from people who are trying to get rich quick by doing very little. They're still a BUSINESS and you still have to work to make money at them. There are some networking companies that are scams, just as there are some brick and mortar companies that are scams--but 95% are legitimate. Just do some due diligence before you join one and they can be a great way to make some extra cash and keep a flexible schedule.

Brian Bowers
www.thebrianbowersproject.com