[NEohioPAL] Battle of the Films at Cedar Lee

Johnny K. Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Wed Mar 25 07:20:46 PDT 2009

For anyone interested in attending this event, one of my short films, which
had won awards and still receiving a quarterly small royalty fee, is
included in this competition. I have tickets available at $8.50 if anyone
interested in attending this audience participate competition.

List of Entries for Battle of the Films April 19th!!!!

Gorilla Productions Presents Battle of the Films

April 19th 7pm

Cedar Lee Theatre
2163 Lee Road
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118
www.clevelandcinemas.com

$8.50 advance only
Tickets available from the filmmakers

Films:
Waco Day Camp "Heaven and Hell" Music Video
HUSH
Siblicide
The Bastard Squad
Virgin Killer
M83 "We Own the Sky" Music Video
"Brice Stevens The Movie" Trailer
Pizza Boy Trailer
Telemachus Trailer
The Chase
Tree Painter
Untold Stories of WW2
Someone New

Sponsors:
Pabst Blue Ribbon
Revol Wireless
East of LA Studios

Johnny Wu
Producer/Director/Editor
www.mdifilm.com
www.rapturethemovie.com
www.thegummingzombie.com

President
OCA-Cleveland Chapter
“Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific  Americans”
www.ocagc.org

Administrator
Cleveland IndieClub
www.indieclub.com