[NEohioPAL] Young White Male Actor Needed

Renee Matthews-Jackson rmatthewsjackson at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 07:32:41 PDT 2009

Thank you to ALL who called, helped out, and suggested actors in regards to my needing a Young White Male Actor.

That position is cast!

I do hope you will all join us in the reading of Gregory S. Carr's "SMOKE AND MIRRORS" at Karamu's 17Th Annual Joyce Whitley Arena Fest' on Friday April 3, 2009 and Friday April 10, 2009 at 7:30 PM both nights.  The Arena Fest is FREE and open to the Public.

For details regarding other readings in the Arena Fest', contact Karamu House Performing Arts Theatre:  (216) 795-7070

Much Love & Respect,

Renee Matthews-Jackson
Poet/Playwright/Actor/Instructor/Director