[NEohioPAL] Dashboard Lights seeks dedicated pianist

greg bethardy gbethardy at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 26 06:29:33 PDT 2009

Dashboard Lights seeks dedicated pianist

Dashboard Lights production is in need of a pianist dedicated to the project.  The candidate must be available for all scheduled events.  We are having great difficulty scheduling around multiple-project musicians.  We will pay top dollar for BOTH rehearsals and shows but this production MUST be the priority.  Contact Don DePasquale at (216) 316-2431 and leave a message for consideration.  Please review demo videos at http://www.dashboardlights.net/videos.html before responding.