[NEohioPAL] Free Cannon Bubblejet Printer and Mustek Scanner

Bluestein, Martin Martin.Bluestein at tri-c.edu
Thu Mar 26 19:46:08 PDT 2009

I have a Cannon Color Bubble Jet printer (BJC-4200) and a Mustek Flatbed Color Scanner (1200IIIEP).  They are in working order, but be aware that they connect to the computer and each other from a 25~pin printer port (cables included). I used with Win95 operating system. I believe there are updated drivers available (free downloads) for both to use with WIN 3.1, 95, 98, NT4, ME, 2000, and XP. The print heads are included, but you will need to buy new ink cartridges. Reply by 3/30 if interested.