[NEohioPAL] Quotes from photographers

Evie Morris bachtobroadway42 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 27 19:06:29 PDT 2009

Greetings,

  We are planning a 95th birthday party for my mother.
  I would like quotes from photographers on the following:
       One to 2 hours of candid shots (Per hour rate)
       Within the same time frame, pics of the honoree with guests,  posed pics.
       A more formal picture of Mom taken on site.
      The end result for us would be access to any digital pictures taken that we could choose and print on our own.
      Include please, the cost for the more formal picture of my mother, developed and produced professionally by the photographer.
       Please include the price for your services, 3 references and examples of your work in this genre or a website.
       The site for the party is a private home in Shaker Heights, Saturday afternoon,  May 30, 2009.
                                 Thank you,    Evie Rosen-Morris