[NEohioPAL] *** ActingShowcase.com Workshops... much success ***

George Butiri gbutiri at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 28 08:00:00 PDT 2009

--- workshop.ActingShowcase.com ---

I've had much success with our workshops the past two months.

I'm happy to say that I have brought about a dozen aspiring actors into the film industry.

The workshops will still continue, but only if aspiring talent registers for them. Spread the word!

*** Also, please check out our new commercial on the website ***

The commercial was done with the students from the workshops.

--- workshop.ActingShowcase.com ---

George Butiri  ::  twomartinis.com  ::  Yahoo!IM gbutiri  ::  cell 440.364.1048