[NEohioPAL] BGSU to sponsor Cabaret to Benefit BroadwayCares/ Equity Fights AIDS-Cassie Gress

Cassie Gress cgress217 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 11:03:45 PDT 2009

*"No Day But Today - A Rude Awakening in the Bowling Green CMA!"***

* In Support of BroadwayCares/Equity Fights AIDS***

*Host:*

*Maria Noe's Spring Variety Show!*

* *

*Date:*

*11 April 2009*

*Time:*

*8:00PM -10:0PM*

*Location:*

*Bryan Recital Hall*

*Venue:*

*College Of Musical Arts*

*-Bowling Green State University*

* *

*Phone:*

*4193455518 or 6144257048*

*Email:*

*mariastnoe at gmail.com***

* *

*Come out and support musical theatre in the College of Musical Arts at
Bowling Green State University! It's time to go out of the box of
traditional Bryan Recital Hall performance. We're going to be dancing on
tables and jumping off of chairs. We're going to break ALL the rules - not
for the faint of heart! Join us as we say, "IF YOU WERE GAY, that'd be okay,
I'LL LIGHT YOUR CANDLE through this ENDLESS NIGHT because the MAMA WHO BORE me
said I'LL KNOW that I WILL BE LOVED TONIGHT and I'll be FLYING HOME to A NEW
WORLD where NO ONE MOURNS THE WICKED. WHAT IS THIS FEELING? It's the BITCH
OF LIVING with MY UNFORTUNATE ERECTION... man, ain't there no decency left?
Nobody's Got No CLASS! *

* *

*ACTUAL REALITY- ACT UP, FIGHT AIDS!!*

*LA VIE BOHEME!!*

*Cast:***

*Kristen Basore*

*Marcus Beddinger*

*Eric Blair*

*Cassie Gress*

*Matt Hayner*

*Maria Noe*

*Neil Powell*

*Jackie Skoog*

*Ryan Sparks*

*Emily Wandland*

* *

*Band:***

*Everett Brandt, bass*

*Zak Ryan, percussion*

*Daniel Webber, guitar*

*Sarah Wussow, piano*

*There will be an auction at the performance including items such as signed
Broadway posters, signed sheet music from your favorite composers, and more!
You don’t want to miss out! All money raised at the event goes to
support BroadwayCares/Equity
Fights AIDS.*