[NEohioPAL] An inquiry for those who are interested...

Jay Rossi thejrpshow at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 28 18:09:24 PDT 2009

If you have (or manage) a venue, private or public party, event, movie soundtrack, or any potential gig, you should know that Gina Pilotti ( www.myspace.com/ginapilottisongs ) is available for performances.

Who is she? Well, she is an extremely talented singer/songwriter/piano player. She has hundreds of amazing, original songs. You can't hear everything she has done from her My Space site, because My Space only allows six songs at a time on your profile (unless they're someone else's songs, taken from another My Space site), and she has many songs. And what's more, every song is exceptional! Believe me, I've heard them all. And as a song writer myself, I know what makes a good song. My judgement is that all of her songs are perfect, very entertaining and a potential hit. But enough about her writing...

She has always been very captivating to watch and listen to as she performs. From a little girl, when she also wrote her first song, she has held people and audiences spellbound with every performance. She has played at the House of Blues (with her father Freddie Franco, reknown jazz guitarist from Montreal, Canada), as well as many other live shows. When she sang with the Harry Hershey Orchestra as a young girl, she solidified the fact that she belongs on stage.

So, the only way to truely understand Gina Pilotti, is to see and hear her perform live. Only then can you evaluate the audience response to her performance and songs, as well as the expressions of joy on every face. If you wonder how true all of these comments are, just come out and see her live and you'll also be convinced. In fact, I assure you that people who see her this week will most definately come back next week to catch the experience again.

You can discuss booking her for a live performance by contacting me at 330-410-0488 or thejrpshow at yahoo.com .

As you listen to the music on her My Space site, you may hear some cover songs as well as her originals. Yes, she also plays covers at her performances...and she performs them in a very unique way when it's live, making them 'her own' and stylizing them in a way that only Gina Pilotti can do.

So, in conclusion, I hope to be working with you and that Gina Pilotti will be performing at your venue or event. Until then, take care,

--- Jay Rossi

The Jay Rossi Project
MySpace  YouTube