[NEohioPAL] CASTING - TV Commercials

Don Pavlish via-neopal at donpavlish.com
Sat Mar 28 21:20:08 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm casting for several commercials to air on local cable and
broadcast television.  I have a variety of speaking and non-speaking
roles available – all ages, genders, backgrounds, looks, etc. are
welcome.

These are paid shoots and talent will be provided with a copy of the
finished spot on DVD.  Non-union talent only, and no agencies or
agents please.

Email resumes/headshots to:
casting at pavlishgroup.com

or via snail mail:

	Don Pavlish
	PavlishGroup
	42 East Cottage St.
	Chagrin Falls, OH 44022

Also, if you've acted in any videos that are online (ie., YouTube
videos, film trailers, clips of a theatrical performance on MySpace,
etc.) please feel free to send me these links.  Online videos are
often more valuable to me when casting than headshots.

thanks,
- Don

--
Don Pavlish