[NEohioPAL] Avon Scam? Performers Earn Income w/ Flexible Schedule

Denise Lovano Pawlukiewicz dpawlu at oh.rr.com
Thu Mar 26 07:43:46 PDT 2009

Avon is a Scam!!!

Do I believe this? NO!!!!!. But type those words into a search engine
and you will come up with plenty of web pages which proclaim just that.

Which is why I am so dismayed that Mr. Rossi did not jump all over
this as he jumped all over my Melaleuca promotion.

Hhmmm... why is that, one might wonder. Could it be that Mr. Rossi
has heard of Avon, and therefor assumes that NO ONE could possibly
have had a bad experience with the company? That is the only answer
that I can come up with. After all, I do not know this guy, so he
can't have a personal grudge against me; but I was extremely offended
by his attack, nonetheless.

He didn't reply to me, voicing his concerns - he broadcast his
message without question. He made it look as though I was trying to
scam the good people on this list. And what is worse, he made it look
like I was using my daughter to do so.

Melaleuca offers the same type of opportunity to supplement an income
as do Tupperware, Avon, Mary Kay, Shakelee, and many other companies.
We are also very different in many ways, our product line being just
one. In fact, many of the most successful Melaleuca Business Builders
are those who already have a strong customer base because they have
been with one of these other companies. We have a 95% customer
retention rate, the best in the business, and most of these people
are just that - customers, and not Business Builders.

Please don't let one guy keep you from making a decision for yourself.

                ~Denise Lovano~
"Enhancing the lives of those we touch
   by helping people reach their goals."
          www.agreatbiz4life.com