[NEohioPAL] call for trumpet player for Man of La Mancha

enabring at aol.com enabring at aol.com
Tue Mar 31 06:53:53 PDT 2009

I am looking for an experienced trumpet player to perform in the pit orchestra for Man of La Mancha this June at Weathervane Playhouse in Akron. You must be available all Thursday evenings through Sunday afternoons throughout June as well as a performance on Wednesday, June 17. Pit rehearsals with the cast will start on Sunday, May 31 and run evenings until opening night. This is a paid position and for my sanity I would like to get this taken care of sooner than later. Please contact me if you are interested and available at your earliest convenience.

Eddie Nabring

Musical Director

"Man of La Mancha"

Weathervane Playhouse