[NEohioPAL] The University of Akron's Dog Sees God--An Unsolicitied "Satirical" Promo from Mike & Ike

Jeff Holland mikethelimeyandikethehick at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 05:32:52 PDT 2009

WARNING:  THE BECK CENTER NEEDS HELP, AND IT DESERVES IT

Mike: (English accent) Greetings and salutations.  He's not Mike.

Ike: (Southern accent) He ain't Ike.  We gotta question for ya, kiddies.  What're you doin' this week-end?

M:  Since Evil Dead doesn't start for another month we would like to make a suggestion.

I:  Thursday through Saturday at 8 and Sunday at 3, Akron U is presenting Dog Sees God, a twisted little tale about what happens when the Peanuts gang discovers puberty, drugs, and alternative liftstyles.

M:  It's got a great cast, including the unendingly cute Toni Claire.  It has a truly demented director and best of all, the script is supposed to be really good.

I:  It's in Sandefur the-ater in Guzzetta Hall. . . Who names these things?

M:  Tickets are $5 for students and old people and $8 for everyone else.

I:  We're goin' Friday.

M:  Are you daring?  Do you want to laugh and be challanged a little?  Are you sick of Neil Simon and Big River?  Then check this out.

I:  Namaste.