[NEohioPAL] EVE presents YO, HO, HO AND A BOTTLE OF RUM

Bette Lou Higgins blhiggins at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Sat Apr 4 16:42:29 PDT 2009

Hear the tales of boats and pirates on the Inland Seas and the stories of the rest of the characters who were involved in helping to quench the thirst of Americans during Prohibition when Bette Lou Higgins presents a brand new storytelling program, YO, HO, HO AND A BOTTLE OF RUM!   There will be two performances of this entertaining look at this colorful time in our history.

The premier presentation will be at Ritter Public Library, 5680 Liberty Ave in Vermilion on Tuesday, April 28 at 7p.m. For information on this performance, call the library at 440-967-3798.  The second performance will be on Wednesday, May 6 at 7:00 p.m. at the Avon Historical Society at 36995 Detroit Rd; Avon, Ohio. BOTH performances are FREE and open to the public.

To arrange for this or any of our programs to be presented for your group, contact Eden Valley directly by responding to this e-mail with your request.

For a complete schedule of Eden Valley Events check out our calendar page at www.edenvalleyenterprises.org.

To unsubscribe to this mailing list, simply reply to this e-mail with your request.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises
www.edenvalleyenterprises.org