[NEohioPAL] Top 10 Reasons to Help Keep The Beck Center Open

Peggy Smith p.smith.1 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 5 07:50:34 PDT 2009

And to that end, be sure and show your support by seeing "The Farnsworth Invention" before it closes. It is a most entertaining and enlightening play with solid performances by all the lead and supporting players. The only glaring weaknesses were the women's costumes and wigs, but I suppose they fell victim to the budget crunch. Buy a ticket and save the Beck.

Peggy Smith