[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet Website and Community Performances!

chanda ford chanda2ford at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 11:02:34 PDT 2009

Cleveland Inner City Ballet has a new website up and running at clevelandinnercityballet.org- check it out and let us know what you think. We offer professionally taught dance lessons to all children regardless of race, class, gender or socioeconomic background. We believe all children deserve to have the gift of dance. Check our site for free upcoming community performances in May and June- see you there!  We hope to be dancing with you soon!

Chanda Ford Owner/Founding Artistic Director- Cleveland Inner City Ballet
Cleveland Masonic and Performing Arts
3615 Euclid Avenue 3rd floor
Cleveland, Ohio 44115
(216) 903-6604