[NEohioPAL] Creator of Flash Animation or After-Effects sought at Beck Center

grumio85 at aol.com grumio85 at aol.com
Fri Apr 10 13:29:58 PDT 2009

I am searching for someone who is proficient in creating either "Flash Animation", "After-Effects" or "Motion" for some minor video effects we need done for our upcoming production of "Evil Dead: The Musical". There's a very limited budget for this one, but it's a great project to be involved in! Please pass the word to your creative friends!?Please contact me via responding to this e-mail, or calling 216-952-9744.

Scott Spence
Artistic Director
The Beck Center