[NEohioPAL] Opinion: Nina Domingue give a must-see performance in CPT's NO CHILD

African Soul International sistajewel at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 11:20:00 PDT 2009

Wow, Nina is amazing, I remember the first time I saw her "Venus Hottentot"...she's absolutely the truth...AND a recent mother.  We mama's have got it goin on!!!  Keep doing your thing Nina!

Check us out online!  Updates, performances, classes, schedules, and more...     www.africansoulinternational.org