[NEohioPAL] Male and Female Submissions

rtiques1 at aol.com rtiques1 at aol.com
Mon Apr 13 06:06:42 PDT 2009

? Hello,? We were quite happy with the amount of response we received.? We are now in need of Females 20 - 40's? and males 20-40's.? If you already submitted to us, Please do not resubmit. We are a production Company casting for 3 films, 2 horror films and 1 comedy.? If you need to mail submissions, please contact us.? We are putting together a list of people to contact and have read, so if you haven't heard from us, we haven't contacted anyone yet.? We have cast actress Robyn Griggs (ABC One Life To Live) for One of the Productions. The rest of the cast we would like to cast Locally.

Thank You,
TI Productions