[NEohioPAL] Midpark High School Presents: The Wizard of OZ

TIMOTHY ALLEN tjallen1 at kent.edu
Mon Apr 13 05:52:25 PDT 2009

*Midpark High School presents:*

*The Wizard of OZ*
*by L. Frank Baum*
Adapted by Frank Gabrielson
With Music and Lyrics of the MGM motion pictures score by Harold Arlen and
E. Y. Harburg
Background Music by Herbert Stothart

Little Dorothy Gale of Kansas, like so many girls her age, dreams of what
lies over the rainbow. One day a twister hits her farm and carries her away
over the rainbow to another world. Come join Dorothy, the Scarecrow, the
Tinman, the Cowardly Lion and Toto as they travel the universe of Dorothy's
imagination.
The songs include Over The Rainbow, Munchkinland (Ding Dong! The Witch Is
Dead), If I Only Had A Brain, If I Only Had A Heart, If I Only Had The Nerve
, We're Off To See The Wizard (Follow The Yellow Brick Road), The Jitterbug,
and The Merry Old Land of Oz, Poppies (Optimistic Voices) and If I Were King
Of The Forest.

*Directed by*: Tim Allen
*Musical Director*: Catherine Robison-Ranney
*Choreography*: Brenda LaRochelle

Midpark High School Auditorium
7000 Paula Dr.
Middleburg Heights, OH 44130

Reserve Tickets!!!  We are expecting to sell out each performance due to the
cast size and the seats we lost to build a yellow brick road into the
audience, and well....c'mon it's freaking Wizard of OZ!  Kids dig it!!!
Reserve tickets by contacting Catherine Robison-Ranney:
crobison at berea.k12.oh.us

*Performance Dates:*
Friday April 17th @ 7:30
Saturday April 18th @ 7:30