[NEohioPAL] Auditions this weekend for Snoopy Jr. The Musical!

Yonkstown2 at aol.com Yonkstown2 at aol.com
Tue Apr 14 19:00:10 PDT 2009

Auditions for “Snoopy Jr. the Musical” are Saturday, April 18 at  1pm and
Sunday, April 19 at 3pm. Please come prepared with a singing piece and  come
dressed for movement. Auditions are for all youths ages 6-13. The following
 roles are available: Snoopy, Charlie Brown, Linus, Lucy, Sally, Peppermint
 Patty, Woodstock  and chorus dogs and birds. The musical follows our
favorite “Peanuts” characters  through some of the most beloved stories
portrayed in the comic strips by the  late Charles Schultz.
The play will open on July 17 and will run for two (possibly three)
weekends. For more information, please contact Director Mike Yonkura at
216.210.0934, call our information line at 216.556.0415, or e-mail us at
rplayerstheatre at aol.com.
web. Get the Radio Toolbar!
(http://toolbar.aol.com/aolradio/download.html?ncid=emlcntusdown00000002)