[NEohioPAL] Filmmaking class

Crystal Kelley crystalk9 at live.com
Tue Apr 14 20:51:22 PDT 2009

Filmmaking Course

Hello I am a student at Tri-C taking film classes. I am trying to petition the department heads
to schedule a Digital Cinematography Class during the evening and/or weekends, because I work during the weekday. I am sure that many other people would like to take the course, but are unable to due to the same circumstances as mine or others.  Tri-C is the most affordable institution in the area with this program.

I need about 16 other students, (we currently have 8) who would like to take the course for the up coming summer semester starting May 26th.  Please e-mail your name and e-mail address if you would like to be on this petition with me at crystalk9 at live.com . I can also tell you about up coming workshops that might help you get funding for the course.

Here is a course description:
VCDV2180: VCDV-2180: Digital Cinematography
Description: Focus on issues facing directors of photography working in digital video. Discussion of current options in acquisition format for digital film productions and the limitations vs. advantages of a variety digital video cameras. Students gain hands-on experience in digital cinematography: learning to control a variety of lighting instruments to produce desired effects for digital video. Emphasis on the practical use of light, color, picture composition, and camera movement to communicate a mood or theme.

Internet Explorer 8 – Now Available. Faster, safer, easier. Download FREE now!

Internet Explorer 8 – Get your Hotmail Accelerated. Download free!

Quick access to Windows Live and your favorite MSN content with Internet Explorer 8.

Quick access to your favorite MSN content and Windows Live with Internet Explorer 8. Download FREE now!