[NEohioPAL] DATE CORRECTION: Musicians for Cinderella at Beck Center

Fran Storch fstorch at beckcenter.org
Wed Apr 15 12:22:51 PDT 2009

I  am posting this date correction for Douglas Collier.

The correct dates for the run of Cinderella at the Beck Center are May
1-9.

Show Times:

Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30 p.m.

May 3 & 9 at 3:00 p.m.

Student matinee on Thursday, May 7 at 10:00 a.m.

Please reply to directly to Douglas at bonaventure4182000 at yahoo.com.

Thanks, Fran

Posted by:

Fran Storch