[NEohioPAL] Vocal coach in Canton

Christine Allison canote at sssnet.com
Wed Apr 15 12:25:20 PDT 2009

Do you have a performance coming up?  I work with voices and am good at
working with vocal problems, too.  For information, email Christine at
canote at sssnet.com

By the way...I am putting together a large community chorus for the summer
to do a large extended work with orchestra. In this there are several nice
solos. I'll be looking for male and female solos.  This is a benefit concert
(cancer) so it will be a volunteer group, but with the numbers I'm expecting
it would be great exposure for anyone wanting to be heard...if you get a
solo.  Solos are different styles...from more classical to jazz.
Questions? ask.