[NEohioPAL] VIEW PRODUCTION PHOTOS of FPAC's "The Odd Couple"

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 06:23:05 PDT 2009

Hi Everybody,
I hope you will help us celebrate the opening of FPAC's new professional
theatre by attending our inaugural production of THE ODD COUPLE.

Tickets for tonight's Thursday, April 16 preview performance are $15.  The
show continues its run through May 3.  Call 440-338-3171 for reservations.

Here is a link to a webpage that has some new photos taken at the Tuesday,
April 14 dress rehearsal by Kathy Sandham:
http://www.fredsternfeld.com/oddcouple.htm

--
Fred Sternfeld
http://www.fredsternfeld.com