[NEohioPAL] Open Casting Call May 2nd Cleveland Ohio with ACME CASTING COMPANY!

Marilyn Rivera acmecastingofcleveland at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 18 13:11:32 PDT 2009

OPEN CASTING CALL FOR EXTRAS AND ACTORS
in Cleveland, Ohio  at the
 AGORA THEATER
5000 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44103

SATURDAY MAY 2, 2009

Please let us know if you are attending email acmecastingofcleveland at yahoo.com

Bill Marinella and the ACME Casting Company are hosting an open call for extras and actors. This a great way to introduce yourself to Bill and be in his CLEVELAND files.

FROM 11am until 12pm we welcome kids 10-15 and (SAG MEMBERS).
FROM 12pm-2pm  (ALL NON-UNION TALENT)

Ø All types needed. Specifically if you speak a foreign language. Please come wearing your traditional ethnic wardrobe from your country of origin (Arabic, Pashto, Swahili, etc.)

Ø Biblical character types - men with beards to play shepherds, prophets, etc., men, women and children to play villagers, mid-eastern types, etc. - if you have a smock or wrap similar to this period, please wear it to the open call - NO makeup, NO earrings, NO Fancy jewelry please.

Ø Bikers with their own Harleys or similar, muscle cars from the 70s, specialty cars like Lotus, Ferraris, Vespa scooter owners with bike and helmet, etc.

Ø Super hot upscale people similar to Entourage types, Playmate type females, etc.

Ø Famous look-a-likes - if you look like a past or current cultural icon, President Lincoln, or Obama, Jack Nicholson or Brad and Angelina (dead or alive) please come dressed as that real life figure. We are NOT looking for costumed characters like or Spiderman, only real life look a likes please!

Ø Little people, extra tall or large people, anyone with prosthetic limbs, eyes, etc.

Ø Mobsters, gang-bangers, military or police with your own uniforms, Goths, ravers, pirate types, Viking types, etc.

All attendees must bring state issued photo ID. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.

 Yes, we will see actors with agents - we never cut out the agents!

If you plan to attend the audition, please submit an RSVP via email at acmecastingofcleveland at yahoo.com

We look forward to meeting you!