[NEohioPAL] Subscriber total of NEohioPAL climbs above 4, 800 for the first time

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 06:19:34 PDT 2009

A few statistics about Neohiopal

The service has been in existence for a little over ten years

Subscriber total is now over 4,800 who get the postings emailed to them, and
thousands more non-subscribers who check the archive daily

Postings over the entire period number over 60,000

Check out the FAQs by clicking on the links below for information about the
following topics ...

What are the origins of
Neohiopal?<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#origins>

What's the purpose? <http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#mission>

How many messages will I get?<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#quantity>

Do you do this full time? <http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#fulltime>

Will you manage my account for me? Make changes? Unsubscribe me if I don't
like it? etc. <http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#selfserve>

How do I make changes to my
account?<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#howtochange>

How do I post a message to the
list?<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#posting>

Does it take a lot of time for you to do
this?<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#fredtime>

How do you decide what to approve for
forwarding?<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#approval>

Do you post notices about ALL auditions and openings in the Northeast Ohio
area? <http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#scope>

I don't care about High School Productions. I only want information about
Musical Theatre auditions. Can you just send me
that?<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#topics>

What is the Neopal Bulletin Board and how is it different from
NEohioPAL?<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#bulletinboard>

I am a current subscriber and use the digest version. I am getting a lot of
html gruel or I am receiving the info as a download that I have to hunt for.
How do I fix that? <http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#gruel>

Why is microsoft outlook delivering neohiopal mail differently than
before?<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#outlook>

I accidentally deleted a message and want to see it again. Will you resend
it to me? <http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#archive>

How do I communicate with you about your productions or something
private?<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#private>

I recently tried to subscribe with an AOL email address, but you rejected
it. Why? <http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#aol>

I recently tried to post but was unsuccessful. What is going on?
<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#failedpost>

*I haven't been receiving the mail lately.
Why?<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#nomail>
*

What do you charge for this
service?<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#support>