[NEohioPAL] Be Our Guest on Apr 28 for "Heaven's My Destination"

Lisa Craig lcraig at clevelandplayhouse.com
Thu Apr 23 11:20:02 PDT 2009

For our friends at NEohioPAL

Complimentary tickets are available for the 8pm performance on Tuesday,
April 28th
The Cleveland Play House world premiere production of Thornton Wilder's
Heaven's My Destination.

Adapted by Lee Blessing
Directed by Michael Bloom

SYNOPSIS: Meet George Marvin Brush-Don Quixote come to Main Street in the
Great Depression, and one of Thornton Wilder's most memorable characters.  A
traveling textbook salesman, he is also a fervent religious convert
determined to lead "a good life."  In a startlingly relevant tale of
religion and tolerance-with poignant and sometimes hilarious
consequences-his travels take him through smoking cars, bawdy houses, banks,
and campgrounds from Texas to Illinois-and into the soul of America.

HOW TO ORDER YOUR FREE TICKETS:
You may order your tickets via the link below by using the Promotion Code
CSHOW (limit 6 per person).
We are waiving all handling fees.

Enjoy the performance!

<http://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?linkID=cph&groupCo
de=PERFMS8&timeDateFrom=2009-4-23-00.00.00&timeDateTo=2010-3-31-00.00.00>
http://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?linkID=cph&groupCod
e=PERFMS8&timeDateFrom=2009-4-23-00.00.00&timeDateTo=2010-3-31-00.00.00

Lisa Craig
Public Relations Manager
Cleveland Play House
8500 Euclid Avenue