[NEohioPAL] Kent State's MFA Showcase This Sunday

Effie Tsengas prxprt866 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 04:13:02 PDT 2009

The 2009 Kent State University / Wayne State University MFA Acting Showcase will perform this Sunday,  May 3 at 3:00pm in the Idea Center’s  Westfield Insurance Theatre at Playhouse Square.  The presentation is free and open to the public.   This year's presentation has already been enthusiastically received by industry professionals in both New York and Chicago. We are anxious for our own Northeast Ohio artistic community to meet our graduates as they prepare to embark on their careers. To guarantee seating-reservations are suggested.
You can RSVP by calling 330-672-0102 or by email : fvanbaar at kent.edu

This combined showcase marks the culmination of three years of graduate training for the talented students from both schools.  In addition, Wayne State University BFA actors will perform several short scenes and monologues.  The entire performance runs one hour.  Please join us in celebrating the hard work and dedication these students have brought to their craft.