[NEohioPAL] ^ ^ ^ Ever wanted to make a film? Don't think it's affordable? Read on! ^ ^ ^

George Butiri gbutiri at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 06:34:57 PDT 2009

********************************

Want to find out what it's like behind the camera? Do you need headshots? We have just what you're seeking.

Do not be just an actor, be a star! Be seen at film festivals of your choice. Get your monologues on DVD. Receive your headshots on CD-ROM andprinted. See yourself on the big screen.

George Butiri, a local film maker, winner of 4 Telly Awards and 4 Communicator Awards, is holding a workshop for aspiring actors/film makers.

Overall, the workshop should take no longer than six weeks. I mean, come on, if the 48 hour film festival films can be done in 48 hours, imagine what we can do with a month and a half. It is composed of 6 stages.

216-255-9695
ActingShowcase at yahoo.com