[NEohioPAL] Info on theater electrician help

Larry Williams larryme29 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 09:35:39 PDT 2009

Hi. To anyone it may concern:
Are there any theaters and/or film studios around that need electrician volunteers?  I am currently in school learning how to be an electrician.  I thought it would be good to work with someone in the theater business to gain hands on experience.  I know there are some out there.   I just don't know where to look.  Can anyone please help me?  It would be a great way to feed my family and still work in the business.  Your feedback is much appreciated.
Larry Williamslarryme29 at yahoo.com216-921-2456