[NEohioPAL] Only 2 more chances to see Godspell - Support local theater and our troops!

mcaraffi at yahoo.com mcaraffi at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 30 05:42:16 PDT 2009

There are only 2 more opportunities to see Godspell at Olde Towne Hall Theater.  The performance for Saturday, May 2 is sold out!

Come on out, support local theater AND our troops as the cast pays tribute to the brave men and women, both past and present, who fight for our freedom.

Tickets are $12 for adults and $10 for students/senior citizens.  Go to www.oldetownetheater.com and print the godspell page for $1 off the price of admission.  Call 440-327-2909 to make reservations!

Help us make our final weekend a complete sellout!  This cast has been chosen to compete at OCTA regionals in June, so come and show your support for this amazing cast!