[NEohioPAL] beautiful cat needs a good home

rebekka willow janedoe963 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 05:04:37 PDT 2009

Hello, all.  I need to relinquish my cat, Mahatma Tygra.  That's her full
name, but I just generally call her Tygra.  She is 10 years old, a short
hair domestic tabby of charcoal gray, chestnut brown and a bit of black; she
is in very good health.  Ms. Tygra is ambivalent toward dogs and has
definitely befriended them in the past, but she does not like other cats.
She has lived indoors for 2 years, but previously had outdoor access.  She
likes a lot of attention, and she deserves it because she is the queen!
Tygra would be perfect for an elder or someone else who has time and space
to give her all the focus she craves.  If you or someone you know think that
you might be interested in this superstar roommate, please call Rebekka
Willow at 216.382.7159.  Blessed be.

Come, come, whoever you are:
Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving... Our's is not a caravan of despair.

Come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times, come yet again!
Come, come!
Rumi