[NEohioPAL] BCA Student & Faculty Art Show & Gift Sale THIS Saturday 10 am -5 pm

Brecksville Center for the Art brecksvillearts at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 30 07:55:36 PDT 2009

7th Annual
Student & Faculty Art Show & Gift Sale

 MAY 2nd 2009

Dear Friends,

Brecksville Center for the Arts will hold our 7th Annual Student & Faculty Art Show & Gift Sale on Saturday May 2nd. Judy McCrodden is coordinating the Show. Instructors will also be able to demo for guests upcoming classes.

We hope everyone will visit Brecksville Center for the Arts to view and purchase items including framed art, baskets, ceramics, jewelry and wreaths. It is a great opportunity to purchase unique, locally made art as a gift for graduation, Mother’s Day or any other special occasion. Proceeds from the sale are given to the artists.

The Gallery at Brecksville Center for the Arts will continue to exhibit works from students and instructors through the month of May. Proceeds from items sold after the show will benefit both the artists and the programming at BCA. Normal gallery hours are Monday though Friday 9:30 am – 4 pm.

440-526-6232

8997 Highland Dr. Brecksville OH  44141

www.brecksvillearts.org

Learn ~ Create ~ Enjoy