[NEohioPAL] Use CAUTION when deleting Neohiopal mail - if you press SPAM instead, the software will ban you from the list

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Sun May 3 09:54:22 PDT 2009

Hi Folks,
There have been more and more people writing me lately that they have gotten
dumped off the list, then tried to resubscribe and received an auto-reply
that they are banned from the list.

The software automatically screens out email addresses that report the
Neohiopal mail as spam.  Be very, very, VERY, careful when deleting the
Neohiopal mail that you press the delete button and not the spam button.

Once you report the Neohiopal mail as spam and get thrown off the list, it
is irreversible for that email address and your only choices to resubscribe
will be to use another email address or just check the archives.

Let me know if you have any questions ...!

--
Fred Sternfeld
http://www.fredsternfeld.com