[NEohioPAL] Video for the song "Down"

Al Diamond Phillips alitivity at yahoo.com
Sun May 3 09:37:00 PDT 2009

The song Down has been around since 2003. It was the first song I wrote with Bryan L Johnson after we stopped work on our Rock Opera and decided to write in a more contemporary style. Since Bryan's Death I have been going over all of the material we wrote together, and when my friend Gary from Scotland decided to play with some video for youtube using the song I was very excited. I had put all this material aside and was concentrating on Nevermet, but hearing it again reminded me of how good some of it was. Here is the Video put together for this song. It uses a short film starring Monica Bellucci, as the video itself set to the song Down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLQvtvUeBPA

Let me know what you think either by email, or comments on the youtube video itself.

Thanks
Al