[NEohioPAL] SING FOR THE CURE THIS SUMMER

Christine Allison canote at sssnet.com
Tue May 5 12:11:01 PDT 2009

It's not too far to come to Canton once a week this summer to be a part of a
big benefit concert.(I used to go to Cleveland every week for Cleveland
Orchestra Chorus and Blossom rehearsals)...everyone knows someone touched by
cancer and we are singing for the cure of breast cancer. Proceeds will go to
the Susan G. Komen northeast Ohio affiliate.

There are some wonderful solos which will be assigned to those who audition
for them out of the chorus.  This can be wonderful exposure for some
beautiful voices.  I'm already hearing from some as far away as Cleveland
who will audition and hearing from other directors who plan on attending
this event in September.  Yes, the performance will be in September.

Won't you sing for them?  Won't you remember those who have had breast
cancer...or cancer of any kind?  I'm planning on colored stoles (for lack of
a better word) to be worn by cancer survivors of all kinds...each cancer has
a represented color.

For more information please contact the director, Christine Allison, at
canote at sssnet.com.