[NEohioPAL] THREE BIG CONCERTS AT SAINT JOSEPH ACADEMY!

Pjanson02 at aol.com Pjanson02 at aol.com
Tue May 5 18:01:42 PDT 2009

THREE BIG CONCERTS AT SAINT JOSEPH  ACADEMY!
The month of May will feature three very different concerts from the
Performing Arts Department of Saint Joseph Academy.  The CHORAL SPRING CONCERT is
 May 7th at 7:30 p.m. and will feature two choirs with added  solos, duets
and small ensembles.  The INSTRUMENTAL SPRING CONCERT is May 14th at 7:30
p.m. and will feature  our Orchestra and Handbell Choir with added solos,
duets and small  ensembles.  The JAZZ & CABARET  NIGHT is May 21st at 7:30 p.m.
and features our Jazz Band with numerous singers  performing in the cabaret
style.  All concerts are in the Saint Joseph Academy Auditorium, 3430 Rocky
River  Drive.  Tickets are $5 for the “Spring” concerts and $7 for the Jazz
 concert.  All concerts are free for  high school age and younger.  Call
216-251-6788 x248 for more information.
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322931x1201367171/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd
=May5509AvgfooterNO115)