[NEohioPAL] Rush The Stage - $8 Tickets - Saturday night ONLY!! A tribute to our troops!

mcaraffi at yahoo.com mcaraffi at yahoo.com
Fri May 8 05:48:14 PDT 2009

Godspell at Olde Towne Hall Theater is running a special for Saturday nights performance -   (May 9th, 2009).  Come rush the stage on Saturday night, mention you saw the ad on NeOhioPal, and get in for $8 ONLY!

YOU MUST MENTION YOU SAW THE AD HERE!!!

Come and support local theater and our troops while watching an amazing production that is bound to have you singing, clapping, and even dancing in your seats!

A refreshing concept, and the 2001 National Tour Arrangements bring new life to Tebelak's classic.

MENTION YOU SAW THIS AD TO GET IN FOR $8 SATURDAY NIGHT!!

Olde Towne Hall Theater is located on Center Ridge Road just west of the intersection of Rt. 83.

Offer is good for walk in patrons on Saturday night ONLY, and does not apply to existing reservations.  Come rush the stage and rock the house with the cast of Godspell on Saturday, May 9 at 8pm!!

Don't forget:  Mention this ad and get in for ONLY $8!!!!  Hope to see you all there!