[NEohioPAL] Drummer needed; working contemporary Christian band

Mark Levigne mark at levignefamily.org
Mon May 11 07:24:49 PDT 2009

Drummer needed for existing and working contemporary Christian band.  North
East Ohio's Souled Out Band has been around for ten years and our drumming
is soon leaving us.  We are a high energy praise and worship and CCM band
who will soon be in need of a skilled, experienced, team player drummer who
is ready to hit the ground running and become a part of the team.  If you
are:

Ø  over 21

Ø  have band experience

Ø  are a quick learner

Ø  open/able to play about anything from rock to blues to salsa

Ø  ready to join a team of adults who are focused on giving honor to God
with their instruments and voices

Ø  have reliable transportation

Ø  are willing to travel around the NE Ohio area
..

then you are who Souled Out is looking for.  If this describes you, please
contact us at info at souled-out-band.org  You can learn more about us at our
web site at http://souled-out-band.org   We look forward to hearing from
you!

                        NE Ohio's Souled Out Band