[NEohioPAL] Huntington Playhouse seeks Costumers and Choreographer- Last Call!

Tom Meyrose hpcproducer at yahoo.com
Mon May 11 12:30:02 PDT 2009

Huntington Playhouse is seeking costumers for their productions of:
"Other People's Money", "Laughing Stock", "An Inspector Calls", & "It's a Wonderful Life".
There is a stipend paid for each production.

We are also looking got a choreographer for "GI JUKE BOX".  This too has a stipend that will be paid.

Interested parties should send a resume to:  Tom Meyrose hpcproducer at yahoo.com or at huntheatre at aol.com.

Huntington Playhouse is located at 28601 Lake Road In Bay Village, ohio and is an affiliate of the Cleveland Metroparks.  Check our web site for production dates:
www.huntingtonplayhouse.com