[NEohioPAL] Choreographer Needed ASAP!

Ashley Grier prayzhymproductions at hotmail.com
Mon May 11 17:26:11 PDT 2009

GREETINGS!

Theatre Production we need a choreographer to teach: modern or any dance

There is a total of three (3) songs that need choreographing by July 1, 2009. THERE ARE ONLY 6 PEOPLE WHO IS IN NEED CHOREOGRAPHY.We will provide the songs on a cd for the choreographer. Performance dates are as follows: July 9, 10, 16, 17, 23 & 24. The choreographer's attendance at the performance is NOT needed unless by choice, they are welcome to come. The days needed for rehearsal are ANY three (3) wednesday, thursday (7pm-9pm) or saturdays PER month OF MAY AND JUNE. I believe only 6 rehearsals are needed but depends on what the choreographer thinks.

ALL rehearsals and performances will be held at the Cleveland Playhouse 8500 Euclid Avenue
The rehearsal space varies from
A: approximately 37'x57' (2045 square feet)
B: approximately 51'x57' (2760 square feet)
 The Stage where we will be performing will be:
Depth of stage from Plasterline to back wall: 26'-3"
Width of stage from SR wall to SL wall: 30'-10"
SR Wing / Proscenium Edge to SR wall: 6'-11"
SL Wing / Proscenium Edge to SL wall: 3'-11"

The Choreographer that we had, left us hanging at the last minute. Need one that can  be available to come May 23rd!

As far as space and estimate on how big the theatre is: I hope that give everyone an idea! Let me know if you need additional information! Thanks so much!

Regards,
Ashley Grier

CEO
Prayz Hym Productions
"Join the movement, Make history like President Obama!"