[NEohioPAL] 2 Clowns Needed

Nick Koesters nkoesters at aaahawk.com
Mon May 11 16:39:57 PDT 2009

I am currently looking for 2 clowns to perform from 1-3 PM for a school's end of the year Circus themed celebration on Friday June 5th.The clowns will be doing direct interaction with 3,4 and 5 year olds so I am searching for age appropriate routines along with walk around interaction including: up close magic, balloons, tumbling tricks and other clown specialties.

This is a paid gig so I need to get rates from all interested applicants.

Please feel free to contact me with rates and resume at nkoesters at aaahawk.com or via phone at 216-402-4476.

I thank you for you time and I look forward to hearing from all of you Clowns out there.

Nick Koesters