[NEohioPAL] show your shorts at next Cleveland IndieClub meeting

Johnny K. Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Wed May 13 06:38:31 PDT 2009

Hi All, the next indieclub meeting is slated for Sunday May 24th at 6:30pm
at Li Wah Restaurant, if you got a short film, music video, trailer and/or
anything shorter than 30 mins (preferred), please let me know so we can
include it onto the list.

Cleveland IndieClub is a free club for anyone interested in independent
filmmaking, we meet monthly with about 30+ people in attendance, social,
networking, learn from each other. For more info about the club or our yahoo
group, visit http://www.clevelandindieclub.com
<http://www.clevelandindieclub.com/>

Johnny Wu

Producer/Director/Editor

www.mdifilm.com <http://www.mdifilm.com/>

www.rapturethemovie.com

www.thegummingzombie.com

President

OCA-Cleveland Chapter

"Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific  Americans"

 <http://www.ocagc.org/> www.ocagc.org

Administrator

Cleveland IndieClub

www.indieclub.com